I used one of those mosaic makers (gosh, I love them and wish I had thought about using them before) and it lets you add links of the pictures you find. Go to Flickr (and if you don't have an account, you should by the way). Type on your answer and choose one of the images from the first page that comes up. You can either choose to explain why you picked it or not.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your Flickr name?
Here are some reasons behind the photos I chose.
1. Mostly, I chose this picture because it reminds me of the beautiful sunsets we have here at this time of the year. It's always been my favorite season and well, I do love wild flowers.
2. It's a joke, a combination of my favorite food and the Boy. This picture is perfect because it combines so many aspects of our relationship and individual personalities.
3. I know where this is taken.
4. It's a gorgeous color. Thank you Bob Ross for introducing it to me.
5. I couldn't really think of one. Mine are mostly from books and are long dead. However the Boy and I do enjoy his show.
6. Mmmm, I could use one now.
7. It's where I wanted to take the Boy on our honeymoon. I've always adored that land.
8. Yum. It's the one kind of cake I do like.
9. I thought about choosing what I hoped for a career but that has changed over the last 10 years and I don't know if it will change again. So, though it be the cheesier answer, I'd like to see the Boy and I be this happy old couple still enjoying each other's company as we do now.
10. You should see my house. It's filled to the brim but there's always room for more, much to the Boy's chagrin.
11. Changes coming soon?
12. I wish I had made this.
1. Queen Anne kind of sky, 2. Is Served!, 3. on the Hill, 4. The Storm of Pthalo, 5. Mike Rowe (0), 6. March 1st, 7. sei bbella Romaaaaaa, 8. Swirl Cheesecake, 9. friends, 10. Love to Read.....3, 11. "'hopeful', 12. Where to Next? The Sky's the Limit