Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vintage Charms

I've been trying to get my mind off the problem of figuring out color schemes (and really, why does a wedding necessarily have to have one at all?) and in order to distract my mind from obsessing (a little too late, might I add, as I spent last night tossing and turning over ideas in my head), I happen upon a collection of lovely photographic images through Modern Vintage's website. These images by Simply Bloom Photography are breathtaking; they capture the feel I'd love to have for our own photos. The different splashes of light and the compositions just give me tingle up my spine. And you know when picture do that to you, you've found something special. I just wished they lived closer so it were more viable to contact them about doing our wedding. *sigh* Disappointments never grow easier with age.




No comments: