Sunday, September 7, 2008

I love flowing dresses

Especially those by Carmela Sutera. Here are a few of my favorites (I didn't repost the ones I liked from her before for fear of being repetitive and who would want to do that?)




(all images from Carmela Sutera)


*sigh* This doesn't make the dress shopping aspect of planning a wedding any easier. I find new dresses I adore every day but it brings me no closer to finding my dress. I suppose I could get off my bum and go out and try on more dresses but it leaves me a little sad that I have yet to have that "aha!" moment everyone talks about when you find a dress you know is yours. Because, in the darkest recesses of my heart, I do want that moment that you say, "This is my wedding dress" and know that it belongs to me as much as I belong to it and we are the perfect blending of what makes me me. As girly and fantastical as it sounds, I find myself longing for such a moment. I just hope I get it.

No comments: